Think You Know Disney is a multiple choice quiz where you get to show off your vast Disney related knowledge, prove your fandom or brag how good you are at guessing. You will have 2 minutes to complete the quiz. Let us know your score down below in the comments!
1) Which actor lost out to David Faustino on the film Mr. Boogedy?
2) In Sleeping Beauty, what do the fairies arm Prince Phillip with to fight Maleficent?
3) In Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which phrase does the Evil Queen say when talking to the mirror?
4) Which one of these characters did Patrick Stewart NOT turn down due to scheduling problems with Star Trek: The Next Generation?
5) Which Disney villain is the only one to make American Film Institute's 100 Greatest Villains list?
6) In the Princess and the Frog, what fictional country is Prince Naveen from?
7) Strictly counting official Disney films, how many Disney songs have won an Academy Award for best Original Song?
8) How many daughters does King Triton have in The Little Mermaid?
9) Which ISN'T a name of one of the fairy godmothers in Sleeping Beauty?
10) Who was originally supposed to be the lead of the Sorcerer's Apprentice segment of Fantasia before they decided to switch it to Mickey?
11) What is the name of Mickey Mouse's far less popular sister?
12) What are the first words spoken by Mickey Mouse in his first non silent short?
13) How old is Snow White in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
14) Which Nanny preceded Mary Poppins at the Banks home?
15) Which Disney character was voiced by a war hero?
16) Before the decision was made to make him mute, legendary voice actor Mel Blanc was hired to voice which Disney character?
17) What is the name of Cinderella's wicked stepmother?
18) Which actor provided the voice of Hercules in the Spanish language version of the film?
19) Where is the entrance to Peter Pan's hideout?
20) What flavor is Jane's medicine in Mary Poppins?
Share your Results: