The Weekend Fallout is an unsafe place to discuss most things in the reel and real world.
Let us know what you have been watching recently on the big and small screen. Excited about any upcoming releases? Doing anything fun this weekend? Simply sitting around in your underwear eating dang quesadillas while watching movies and endlessly scrolling through social media? Let us know below!
It’s October and you know what that means… Shit is gonna get spooky around here.
Here are some articles from this past week that we encourage you to check out and jump in (or start) the conversation.
- How well do you know IT and IT: Chapter 2?
- Remember THAT SCENE from The Shining?
- Choose One 2010s Stephen King film to keep.
- Our Power rankings of best horror icons.
- Do you remember our list of the 100 Greatest Female Characters in Horror?
LATEST SPOIL AWAY THREAD
- Halloween Ends
- Andor Season 1, Episode 8
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power Season 1, Episode 10
MOVIES AND SHOWS WATCHED THIS WEEK
Cruising (1980) – Not an outright horror movie, but more of a thriller. It does have some brutal stabbings and fits the criteria as Sailor put it to me, “think of the murder as AIDS.” Overall it’s a pretty solid film and Al Pacino is really good in it. Some of the nightclub scenes are scary enough on their own. 3.75/5
SONG OF THE WEEK
Weekend Wasteland launches in 3, 2, 1…