The Weekend Fallout is an unsafe place to discuss most things in the reel and real world.
Let us know what you have been watching recently on the big and small screen. Excited about any upcoming releases? Doing anything fun this weekend? Simply sitting around in your underwear eating dang quesadillas while watching movies and endlessly scrolling through social media? Let us know below!
Superhero Month is full steam ahead. What are your thoughts? Tell us below.
Here are some articles from this past week that we encourage you to check out and jump in (or start) the conversation.
- What’s your most anticipated DC film or series?
- What’s the biggest comic book missed opportunity?
- Our top 100 MCU characters list is here. See where Sailor fucked up, trust me he did.
- Who was the biggest miscast in a comic book movie?
- Jinxy has some more thoughts on Spider-Man 3: what went right in this film?
LATEST SPOIL AWAY THREAD
WHAT I WATCHED THIS WEEK
Dog (2022) – I knew what I was getting into when I first saw this trailer. Two PTSD vets (one being a dog) on a road trip and they become friends. I just wasn’t expecting so much odd shit to happen to them on the road. In the long run the film ended the way I thought and yeah it still brought tears to my eyes. Dogs are better than people any day.
SONG OF THE WEEK
Weekend Wasteland launches in 3, 2, 1…